INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF LIBRARY, INFORMATION, NETWORKS AND KNOWLEDGE
International Journal of Library, Information, Networks and Knowledge (IJLINK) is a peer reviewed online journal in the area of Library and Information Science (LIS). This is an interdisciplinary field that applies the practices, perspectives and tools of management, information technology, education and other related areas. It emphasizes a balanced coverage of both theory and practice. The Journal publishes, well-written original research articles, pertaining to studies that describe the latest research and developments in the area of library Science and applications of information technology in this field. This journal covers broad-based areas including all aspects of LIS including Knowledge management. It fully acknowledges and vividly promotes a breadth of the discipline of library and information sciences. Subject areas suitable for publication include, but not limited to above mentioned fields, may include collection, organization, dissemination; processing of information resources; and the social, political, and economical aspects in information flow from producer to end users.
Authors are requested to submit their full papers on the mail id: [email protected] mentioning their name, institution of affiliation, country, email id, contact number (including country code). Authors will be intimated about status of their papers, if accepted, within two months of receipt of the manuscript.
IJLINK Volume Issues
- IJLINK Volume 5 Issue 1 January- June 2020
- IJLINK Volume 4 Issue 2 July- December 2019
- IJLINK Volume 4 Issue 1 January- June 2019
- IJLINK Volume 3 Issue 2 July-December 2018
- IJLINK Volume 3 Issue 1 January-June 2018
- IJLINK Volume 2 Issue 2 July-December 2017
- IJLINK Volume 2 Issue 1 January-June 2017
- IJLINK Volume 1 Issue 2 July-December 2016
- IJLINK Volume 1 Issue 1, January-June 2016