Bid for ICoASL 2021
Invitation of Proposal/ Bid for ICoASL 2021
The ICoASL 2021 Conference Committee is now accepting proposal/ bids from any Asian country to host/ organize the 7th International Conference of Asian Special Libraries (ICoASL 2021) during February/March, 2021. Hosting this prestigious international conference is a unique prospect since it also brings value to the hosting institution. As a host, the institution gains recognition as a thought leader in the areas of scholarly communication.
Previous ICoASL conference were held as below:
- Sixth ICoASL 2019 will be held in New Delhi, India during 14-16 February 2019
- Fifth ICoASL 2017 was held in Yogyakarta, Indonesia during 10-12 May 2017
- Fourth ICoASL 2015 was held in Seoul, South Korea during 22-24 April 2015
- Third ICoASL 2013 was held in Manila, Philippines during 10-12 April 2013
- Second ICoASL 2011 was held in Tokyo, Japan during 10-12 February 2011
- First ICoASL 2008 was held in New Delhi, India during 26-28 November 2008
ICoASL will be an excellent opportunity for all including Scientists, Librarians, Information Professionals, Researchers and Practitioners to share experiences, ideas, research results, meeting and networking on all aspects of Library and Information Science. There will be many events, including presentations, educational programs, networking events, panel discussions, vendor presentations and tours.
Please submit your proposal/ bid by e-mail at [email protected] and copy to Dr P. K. Jain at [email protected] and Dr Debal C Kar [email protected]. Proposals will be reviewed by the Conference Committee and a recommendation will be presented to the Board. You will be notified shortly after the meeting as to whether or not your proposal was successful.
Bidders are encouraged to attend ICoASL 2019 in New Delhi, India during 14-16 February 2019. For one person, registration and accommodation and local hospitality will be free to attend ICoASL 2019. Your participation can help in gathering more information about the organization of the conference.